SALES RETURNS – MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Withdrawal of contract is possible within 14 days of goods receipt.
- The goods must be undamaged.
- The goods must be wrapped in the original package. >
1. The customer has the right, according to the § 53/7, law No. 40/1964 Sb., to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of goods receipt without any reason, under the conditions stated in these Purchase terms. It is appropriate to inform the vendor about the money back request. In case of replacement of the goods it is appropriate to inform the vendor as well, via the email. The purchaser bears the transport costs of goods replacement and return. The address for goods returns and replacements is: KUBISTA, Dům U Černé Matky Boží, Ovocný trh 19, 110 00 Praha 1.
2. The returned goods must be in the original packaging, properly packed and protected against damage – best in an aditional hard wrapping, exactly as you have purchased it. The goods is to be sent back WITHOUT Cash on Delivery status. The purchase receipt is to be included in the package (a copy of the invoice). We strongly recommend to insure the delivery.
3. The goods can NOT be damaged, dirty, or used. It must be complete, including all original tags.
4. If all the above stated conditions are met, we will return the money via bank transfer for free. In case you choose post money order method, we subtract the costs of the service, as charged by the Czech Post. The due date is within 30 days from the withdrawal from the contract. In case the above stated conditions are not met, we would not accept the withdrawal from the contract and will send the goods back to you at your own expenses.